The following blog will help you in understanding your TP-Link Archer AC12 router. The Archer D5 AC1200 is a combined wired or wireless network connection device. By using the archer D5’s two multi-functional USB 2.0 ports you can easily share the printer with multiple computers and devices and can share files.
TP-Link Archer AC12 or Archer D5 AC1200 is the ideal choice for users that rely on speed. With one Gigabit LAN/WAN port and 3 Gigabit LAN port, the Archer D5 helps users watch HD videos and online gaming without any buffering.
TP-Link Archer AC12 supports some of the features which are given below:
- Archer D5 Ac1200 supports 802.11ac, which is why it is known as the next generation of Wi-Fi.
- It supports two external dual-band antennas for a fast and more reliable network connection.
- Archer D5 supports dual USB port to share printers and files across your network.
- You can easily manage your network settings by using the TP-Link tether app.
For more information, you can also visit http://www.tp-linkwifi-net.net/
Merits and Demerits:
There are many good and bad things about Your TP-Link Archer AC12. Some of the merits and demerits are given below:
- It’s affordable price range.
- TP-Link Archer D5 packs all the basic needs and also a Smartphone app.
- Also, hardware that provides good quality Wi-Fi.
- The TP-Link Archer D5 tether app can only be used when you’re connected to the Wi-Fi network which is broadcasted by the router.
- The TP-Link router is a fingerprint and dust magnet.
Setting up TP-Link Archer Ac12
Setting up the TP-Link Archer Ac12 is an easy task. You need to follow the quick setup guide to finish your TP-Link ac1200 set up. But first, you need to log into your router. Kindly follow the blog to know about the setup and login process.
TP-Link ac1200 login
By using the web-based utility you can easily manage your router. You first need to set your IP protocol to ‘obtain IP address automatically’ option.
Thus, your TP-Link ac1200 login is easily completed. For more details, you can contact us at our toll-free number.
TP-Link ac1200 set up
With the help of the quick setup wizard, you can connect your router to the internet.
You need to enter the default IP address http://192.168.1.1 in the address bar. When you will log into the router the ‘quick setup’ page will appear.
Thus the TP-Link ac1200 setup process is done. In case you face any problem you can call us on our toll-free number.
TP-Link ac1200 firmware
It is important that your TP-link ac1200 firmware is updated as it helps you in the problems you are facing regarding speed.
To update the firmware download the latest version from the official site. And then under the web utility page, you can update your router’s firmware.
Thus, we hope that from the above blog you got to know about your TP-Link Archer AC12. If you face any issue you can call us on our toll-free number.