The given blog guides you in the quick installation process of your TP-Link AC1750 Smart Wi-Fi router. TP-Link Archer C7 AC1750 gives an exceptional range of speed making it suitable for small offices and house.The Archer C7 AC1750 provides complete data privacy.
The router is compatible with the all major operating system which is why it is easy to manage. It supports the quick setup wizard. Kindly follow the blog for the detailed information.
We have mentioned step by step configuration process of your TP-Link Archer AC1750 Smart Wi-Fi router. With the help of web-utility page, you will be able to log into your router. Follow the steps given below:
- Set the IP protocol to ‘obtain IP address automatically’.
- Open any web browser on your device and visit http://tplinkwifi.net.
- You can see the login page on your screen. Fill the username and password and click on login tab to log into your Archer C7 AC1750 router.
Hence from the above steps, your TP-Link ac1750 login is completed.
Now, you need to connect your router to the internet connection. The TP-Link AC1750 Smart Wi-Fi router is built in with the quick setup wizard who mainly carries all the useful and important information in it. Given below are the steps for TP-Link ac1750 setup.
- Open a web browser on your computer and in the address bar fill http://tplinkwifi.net
- Log into your router with the username and password which you have set.
- Your screen will show you the ‘quick setup page.
- On the setup page, you can select the region, time zone.
- You can also check the connection type by clicking on the ‘auto detect’ option.
Thus the TP-Link ac1750 setup is done with ease. For more information contact us on our toll-free number.
To know all the updates and new versions you need to update your TP-Link ac1750 firmware. Given below are the steps you need to follow the update process.
- First, download the latest file of the firmware from the official site of TP-Link Wi-Fi.
- Log into the web management page and search for the downloaded file.
- Now by clicking on the upgrade button.
Once the router is updated the router will automatically reboot. And the TP-Link ac1750 firmware is done.
Some of the frequently asked questions are given below:
Q. How do I configure the router to connect internet by Ethernet cable?
Ans. To connect to the internet by Ethernet, you need to login to the router. Under the ‘network’ menu click ‘WAN’. On the WAN page, you need to select ‘Dynamic IP’ and finish by clicking ‘save’ option.
Q. How to configure the router to connect to internet by ADSL users?
Ans. First, you need to configure the ADSL modem. Then, connect an Ethernet cable from the modem to the internet port on the router.
Then, log into the router and click ‘network’. Select ‘WAN’ submenu. On the WAN page, select PPPoE for the WAN connection type. Fill the username and password and click on ‘connect’.
Thus, from the above-listed blog we hope you will get to know TP-Link AC1750 Smart Wi-Fi router. If you face any problem you can call us on our toll-free number.